Closing Coordinator Free and only available when using Top Tier Title and Closing
Your closing specialist will ….
• Open a file and reserve a closing date with closing attorney and title company.
• Deliver copies of contracts and addenda to the buyer agent, lender, title company and closing attorney.
• Order title, survey, wood infestation report, termite bond and home warranty.
• Prepare, distribute disclosures, amendments, and addenda.
• Manage deadlines and timeframes as needed throughout the transaction.
• Follow up with closing attorney and buyer agent as needed. Keep you informed of all communications.
• Send regular transaction status e-mails and advise you of pending deadlines.
• Ensure all paperwork is provided to all parties.
• Coordinate and ensure all parties are aware of closing date and time.
• Follow up with escrow and title company on the closing day.
There are no reviews yet.